This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member of erode.in. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by informing OurMatrimony.in in writing to terminate your Membership. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. OurMatrimony.in may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason which shall be effective upon sending notice of termination to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to OurMatrimony.in. If OurMatrimony.in terminates your membership because of your breaching the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -12, inclusive, of this Agreement.
Non - Commercial Use by Members
The OurMatrimony.in Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to OurMatrimony.in or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of Kambalatahrmatrimony.in and should not use the OurMatrimony.in Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
• You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other OurMatrimony.in Members. Although OurMatrimony.in cannot monitor the conduct of its Members on the OurMatrimony.in Site, it is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect OurMatrimony.in and/or our Members from any abuse/misuse, OurMatrimony.in reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a Member may send to other Member(s) in any 24-hour period to a number which OurMatrimony.in deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You will not send any messages to other Members that are obscene, lewd, licentious, and defamatory, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and OurMatrimony.in Shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. OurMatrimony.in reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
• You may not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with OurMatrimony.in and/or its Members
• OurMatrimony.in owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the OurMatrimony.in Site and the OurMatrimony.in Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of OurMatrimony.in , and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by OurMatrimony.in , you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages (in the sole discretion of OurMatrimony.in), content and/or other information, content or material that you post on the forum boards shall become the property of OurMatrimony.in. OurMatrimony.in reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, content and/or material posted on the forum boards and shall have the exclusive right to either remove, edit and/or display such information, material and/or content.
• You understand and agree that OurMatrimony.in may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of OurMatrimony.in violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other OurMatrimony.in Members.
• You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site through the OurMatrimony.in Service, or transmit to other OurMatrimony.in Members. OurMatrimony.in reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, OurMatrimony.in may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of OurMatrimony.in establish or justify the claim, OurMatrimony.in may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund of your subscription fees.
• By posting Content to any public area of OurMatrimony.in , you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to OurMatrimony.in, and other OurMatrimony.in Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
• The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. OurMatrimony.in will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and the Site and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
1. Newly created profile will be checked for correctness and will be immediately activated after quality declaration verify by OurMatrimony.in.
2. OurMatrimony.in reserves the rights to discontinue, deactivate, or terminate profile if the profile in terms of bad manners and the profile contents are not acceptable if it contains violent language or wrong material.
3. You are only liable for your connections with other members through OurMatrimony.in.
4. Contact information of member's profile will display only to paid members. Free membership is for limited time. OurMatrimony.in reserves right to discontinue free membership at any time.
5. Members agree that they are legally eligible to get married as far as the age is concerned. OurMatrimony.in will not be responsible for misuse of any facility/service it provides, which is in violation to the local government laws.
6. Every member submitting his/her matrimonial profile is required to give all the facts essential for establishing a marital relation. Concealing facts relevant to marriage could result in loss or damage to any individual and for which, OurMatrimony.in cannot be held responsible in any which way.
7. OurMatrimony.in in no way guarantees the genuineness of the information provided by its members.
8. Members will not have any claim against OurMatrimony.in for any time delay in posting their information into OurMatrimony.in website due to any technical reasons.
9. OurMatrimony.in is not liable for damages caused due to incorrectness of the information provided by its members regarding the religion, caste or creed or any other personal information. If the members' profile is deemed to be unfit, OurMatrimony.in has the right to delete, alter or refuse the same at any point of time without any notice.
10. OurMatrimony.in cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from discontinuation of the service. OurMatrimony.in will also not be responsible for any damage caused due to others accessing members profile.
11. OurMatrimony.in cannot guarantee that you as an applicant will receive responses and hence cannot be held responsible for no replies. In this case we cannot give any refunds or credits.
12. OurMatrimony.in is not legally responsible for any delay in operation due to technical or other reasons.
13. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
. Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
15. Promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
16. Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
17. Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
18. Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
19. Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
20. Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
21. Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / Members; and
22. Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent OurMatrimony.in Such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
23. Encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
• You must use the OurMatrimony.in Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
• You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. If OurMatrimony.in is aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership will be liable to be terminated forthwith without any refund of subscription fees.
• If at any time OurMatrimony.in is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, Fropper has the right in its sole discretion to either forthwith terminate your membership without refund of your subscription fees or delete such objectionable, illegal or unlawful information, material or content from your profile and allow you to continue as a Member.